Hi! This is Jessy Miles speaking and I’m the owner of a Sickle and a Crane.
I have more than five years of experience working as an IT security specialist. This means that I have in-depth knowledge of security systems as well as the relevant regulations required in information assets, processes and systems security maintenance.
I created this blog so I can impart some of the knowledge I’ve learned over the years. Some of the content that you’ll find in a Sickle and a Crane include the following:
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities, threats and events
- Managing security technologies like Anti-Malware
- Managing and minimizing the risks of security alerts and disasters
- Performing penetration and vulnerability testing
- The planning, implementation, maintenance and update of security measures
- Security breach analysis
- Choosing the right solutions to improve cybersecurity
If you want to stay updated about my latest posts, be sure to click the follow button and subscribe!